Brazilian Butt Lift
|Average length of stay||1 week|
|Length of stay in hospital||1 night|
|Operation duration||2-4 hours|
|Recovery duration||1 month|
Detailed Guide to Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery in Turkey
A Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures that involve the transfer of fat stores to help create more fullness in your backside.
Step by Step Guide to Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL):
A Brazilian butt lift surgery consists of fat grafting that is notable for its natural-looking results. The BBL surgery involves the following steps:
1. The procedure is usually performed under anesthesia. Still, in processes where a smaller fat volume is transferred, it may be done with only local anesthesia. If anesthesia makes you sick, you may ask for an anti-nausea medication before the surgery.
2. The cosmetic surgeon will use Liposuction by removing fat from your hips, stomach, and thighs. Hence, Liposuction involves making incisions in the skin and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
3. The fat stores that have been removed from your body are purified and readied for injection into your buttocks.
4. Your cosmetic surgeon will finish the procedure by injecting the processed fat to create a more rounded look. They make three to five incisions of fat transfers around the buttocks.
5. In the end, the procedure will be closed up with stitches. Your surgeon will apply a compression garment against the affected areas of the skin.
The Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery:
Unlike other buttock surgery forms, such as silicone buttock implants, a Brazilian butt lift is recommended for more natural-looking results while also creating more roundness.
Brazilian Butt Lift surgery (BBL) also helps to eliminate problems such as shapeless and sagging that may occur with age.
You may also consider the BBL procedure if you are uncomfortable with imbalances that make it difficult to dress comfortably.
Another benefit that the Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) surgery has that there is a lower risk of infection than silicone buttock implants. Brazilian butt lift is safer than other substances such as silicone caulking or sealants that are illegally injected into the buttocks by people who are not authorized to perform the surgery.
Even though it is a safe procedure, there can be some side effects to consider in every medical procedure.
Does Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Have Any Side-effects?
A Brazilian butt lift carries fewer risks compared to other surgeries, such as silicone buttock implants. Still, as with any surgery, this procedure has the risk of side effects, and your doctor should inform you too. A Brazilian butt lift carries fewer risks compared to other surgeries, such as silicone buttock implants. Still, as with any surgery, this procedure has the risk of side effects and your doctor should inform you too. These may involve; infection, pain, scarring, and lumps around the suctioned or injected areas.
Current reports show a low fatality rate in Brazilian butt lifts. However, you should undertake this procedure with trustable doctors providing the best treatments and services you need. Make sure your doctor inform you in detail about the side effects.
Brazilian Butt-Lift Recovery and Outcome
Like any aesthetic surgery, there are things you need to be careful of while recovering. These are;
• Avoid lying or sitting for two weeks following surgery.
• Do not sleep on your back until the area is fully recovered.
• Your buttocks may swell for a few weeks while you heal after the procedure.
• The effects of this surgery last from a few months to years.
• You may need an additional procedure until you get the exact results you want.
• It may take six or more months for you to see full results from the first procedure.
How Much Does Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) Cost?
The Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) cost depends on how many areas you will need to have the fat is taken (Liposuction) and to which areas your fat will be transferred. You can leave your phone number to us on our website, and the Medco HealthCo team will get in touch with you to draw up a free treatment plan and cost estimate.
However, you should be wary of "cheap" procedures that seem too good to be true. Always research your cosmetic surgeon and make sure they are board-certified. Insurance doesn't cover a Brazilian butt lift because it's not considered medically necessary. You can work with your agent ahead of time to determine all the costs involved and see if they offer payment plans.
Who Can Get a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery?
Butt augmentations surgeries are increasing, but patients do not always need Brazilian butt aesthetics. We strongly recommend that you consult a cosmetic surgeon before deciding on a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. If you meet these criteria, you can undergo this procedure:
• If your hip has lost its natural shape due to age or weight fluctuations,
• Having enough fat storage in your hips and other areas for vaccination,
• If you do not smoke,
• If you are at a healthy weight,
• If you exercise regularly,
• You have not had any recent infections or complications associated with the surgery.
Consider discussing the following options with your cosmetic surgeon;
• Silicone butt implants surgery: This procedure involves using silicone implants to be placed in your buttocks. Silicone implants run the risk of long-term displacement, so in the future; you may likely need to have surgery again.
• Liposuction: sometimes, a cosmetic surgeon will recommend removing the fat stores to create more roundness if you have excess fat stores in the hip area. Liposuction only focuses on fat removal, not the transfer of fat used in the Brazilian butt lift.